Sunday 6 April 2014

A Week in Brisbane with Simon Chan

What a great week I had.  Left home about 8am on Sunday so excited to get on the road.  When I got to Grafton I got a phone call from Georgia to say "Mum you left your bag a home" it was too far to turn around so I didn't panic.  I dropped in to my sisters and borrowed three pairs of pants on the way.  Then had a quick stop at Robina Town centre for a bit of shopping.  Brought two pairs of shoes, undies and Pjs.  Arrived at Donna and Pump's about 2.30. 

Donna kindly had organised a Skin Care Party.  I setup for the Spa Party.  We had a great afternoon, there was 10 people and the 5 Day Reset program was very popular and I sold 3 of them and a lot of the SENSÉ Skin Care.  Donna had some yummy food so we went downstairs and drank wine and ate yummy food.  Vicki came and supported me which was so helpful and I learn't a lot. 

The Monday morning I went to Claude and Vicki's for USANA training.  It was so good to bounce ideas off each other and how to have the correct mindset and set goals.

After training Donna and I went and had a pedicure and had a bit of retail therapy.  It was my first pedicure and it won't be my last, I just loved it.

Monday night I went off to the Runcorn Tavern for a Health and Freedom Presentation by Simon Chan.  Was so interesting and he made it very personal.

Tuesday, I met Claude and Vicki for a coffee and Claude helped me with Facebook marketing.  He is full of so much knowledge.

After that we went to Sophia's house for lunch and a personal session with Simon Chan.  How
interesting was that.  We could all ask questions and he was so helpful.

After that session I went to my Aunt and Uncle's and they cooked me dinner it was so nice catching up with them.

Then back to the Runcorn Tavern for another seminar.  Then the Wednesday we had a all day seminar on having the correct mindset.  What an interesting day.  It is so powerful our minds and we should be so careful we have the correct mindset.

To top off my great week Claude and Vicki took me out for dinner which was great to go over what we had learn't for the week.  I came home feeling very inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment